What We Believe About Children
- Every child is a unique and special creation of God, made in His image and born with a purpose to fulfill.
- Every child wants to succeed and to fulfill his or her purpose and destiny.
- Children need to have character development as part of the educational process. Honesty, respect for authority, tolerance of others, treating others as you would want to be treated, the value of hard work, and never giving up are just a few of the character traits we emphasize in our materials.
- Children need to be equipped with tools that will help them make good life decisions and that without these tools deeply rooted in a child's being, all society pays a heavy price.
- Children are not only our future but our present, and generations to follow will show whether we have adequately invested in them.